Hi everyone!

If it isn't obvious by now, my name is Kyle. As a summer student I'm going on my 4th summer working here at CL Boatworks, and as an avid sailor I can't think of a better job. I'd like to think that by now I know my way around the shop quite well.

I have recently graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University, and am going on to study at Niagara College in Welland for Public Relations. As a result, I managed to talk Dave into letting me run a section of the forum, in the hopes that I can continue to update news and information from the boatyard, and improve customer service to our valued CL customers.

With that being said, it is here that I can spread great news and fantastic sales from CL Boatworks. Keep an eye out on the "CLBW Announcements and Updates" section of the forum, as daily inventory sales will be shown.

PLEASE don't be shy! If anyone has any questions, by all means post them and I will be happy to answer.

For those on Facebook, and Twitter; I will be updating those as well, so expect regular updates in the days to come.

Cheers, Kyle H.

Edited by Kyle @ C&L (07/05/11 03:14 PM)