|...read our numerous testimonials
- THE PRINCE AND ME Paramount
- BIG SPENDER Big Horse Films-Equinox / Discovery Channel
- SALEM WITCH TRIALS Alliance Atlantis
- SIMON BIRCH Disney
- CHILD STAR Rhombus Media
- THE WARS Nielson/Ferns International
- MRS. SOFFEL MGM/UA
- MOUTH OF MADNESS Katja Pictures
- CHARMS FOR THE EASY LIFE Dufferin Gate
- SAMUEL LOUNT Moonshine Prods.
- LOVE ON THE LAND Sullivan Prods.
- SOIR BLEU Partners/Jewison/Painted Word
- FEAST OF ALL SAINTS Showtime/ABC
- PROFOUNDLY NORMAL Profoundly Normal Prods.
- SODBUSTERS Showtime
- TIMELINE Paramount Pictures
- THE LEGEND OF POCAHANTAS Pocahantas Prods.
- BEAUTIFUL DREAMERS Stairway Films
- BY WAY OF THE STARS Sullivan Prods.
- COMMON GROUND Lorimar Canada
- NIAGARA - MYTHS AND MIRACLES Heno/Hinum
- DIVIDED LOYALTIES History Prods.
- BOY IN BLUE Regatta Prods.
- THE FIXER Showtime
- DEAD ZONE Dino Delaurentis Prods.
- PALE SAINTS Norstar Prods.
- ENSLAVEMENT Showtime/Dufferin Gate
- MURDER AT 1600 Warner Bros.
- THE FENCE Calling Card
- VENDETTA HBO
- MIA: CHILD OF HOLLYWOOD National Studios
- CANADIAN SHIELD Calling Card
- LUCKY DAY : MARY HIGGINS CLARK MYSTERY
- THE GIRL NEXT DOOR Fireworks Entertainment
- UNDER the DRAGONS TAIL Shaftesbury Films
- MURDOCH MYSTERIES Shaftesbury Films
- SAMANTHA SAM FILMS INC. / WB Network
- FELICITY WB Network
- DEACONS FOR DEFENSE Deacon Productions Ltd.
- PSI FACTOR Paranormal Prods.
- SOUL PATROL H2002 Prods.
- CHILDERN OF MY HEART Tapestry Prods.
- KUNG FU THE LEGEND CONTINUES Warner Bros.
- FOREST RANGERS CBC
- UNDERGROUND RAILROAD CBC Prods.
- WIND AT MY BACK Sullivan Prods.
- MATT AND JENNY Global Television
- THE CAMPBELLS Settler Prods.
- GENE RODDENBURY'S EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT CTV
- ROAD TO AVONLEA Disney/CBC
- ANIMORPHS Schoolastic Prods.
- FOREVER KNIGHT CTV/CBS
- DUE SOUTH CTV/CBS
- MY SECRET IDENTITY CTV
- MARRIED LIFE Comedy Central
- THE JAMES MINK STORY CBS/HALLMARK
- AN AMERICAN CHRISTMAS CAROL ABC
- DOC Pebble hut Prod.
- SUPER DAVE OSBOURNE Showtime
- THE MIGHTY JUNGLE Might Jungle Prods.
- THE RESCUERS Barwood Films
- NOTHINGS TOO GOOD FOR A COWBOY Alliance
- MIRACLE WORKER Disney Prods.
- LAST DEBATE Dufferin Gate Prods.
- RAVEN Firecorps Prods.
- VERITAS Truth Prods.
- THE WAR OF THE WORLDS Triumph Ent.
- FAMILY CHANNEL
- CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION
- ATLANTIC LOTTERY
- RADIO SHACK
- BLACKHORSE BEER
- THISTLEDOWN RACE TRACK
- INSURANCE BROKERS ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
- OLD EL PASO
- TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL
SELECTED LIVE PERFORMANCE
- NFL DALLAS/BUFFALO HALFTIME SHOW Skydome, Toronto, ON
- FALLSVIEW CASINO CHRISTMAS SHOW Niagara Falls, ON
- LORD OF THE RINGS PREMIER Casa Loma, Toronto, ON
- INTERNATIONAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL Dubai, U.A.E.
- AIDA Skydome, Toronto, ON, North York Centre For the Performing Arts,
Mississauga Centre for the Performing Arts
- DON QUIXOTE National Ballet Company of Canada, Four Season's Theatre
for the Performing Arts, Toronto, ON
- HARRAHS Atlantic City
- FABERGE INTERNATIONAL B.C. Place, Vancouver, BC
- NEW YORK EMPIRE RODEO ASSOCIATION FINALS East Aurora, NY
- ELIXER OF LOVE Canadian Opera Company, Hummingbird Centre
- ATLANTIC WINTER FAIR Halifax, Nova Scotia
- CFL HALFTIME SHOW Ottawa, ON
- BENSON MULE DAYS Benson, NC
- CASINORAMA VIP SHOWS, Barrie, ON
- CALGARY STAMPEDE Calgary, AB
- THE CANADIAN WAY OF LIFE EXPO Blackpool, England
- PONOKA STAMPEDE Ponoka, AB
- FESTIVAL OF THE WEST Scottsdale, AZ
- PARAMOUNT THEATRE Toronto, ON - Travmark Group
- WALNUT HILL AMERICAN DRIVING CLASSIC Rochester, N.Y.
- BULLS EYE BAR B QUE PROMOTION Dundas Sq., Toronto, ON
- I.B.M. CANADA Hilton Suites Hotel, Toronto, ON
- CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR SACRAMENTO, CA
- PRINCE OF WALES STAKES Ft. Erie Racetrack
- GENESEE COUNTRY MUSEUM Rochester, N.Y.
- OKOTOKS RODEO Okotoks, AB
- REGINA AGRIBITION Regina, Saskatchewan
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL 'HOEDOWN' Aurora, ON
- THE GENE AUTRY MUSEUM OF WESTERN HERITAGE LA, CA
- WESTERN FAIR London, ON
- EXCALIBUR CASINO Las Vegas, NV
- ERIE COUNTY FAIR Hamburg, NY
- CIRCUS FEST Ann Arbour, Michigan
- CENTRAL CANADA EXHIBITION Ottawa, ON
- HARBOURFRONT Toronto, ON
- SIX FLAGS OVER GREAT AMERICA Chicago, IL
- NATIONAL FINALS RODEO Las Vegas, NV
- THE GREY CUP Edmonton, AB
- DIXIE STAMPEDE Branson, MO
- CNE Toronto, ON
- WILD WEST VILLAGE Lake George, NY
- THE ALL-AMERICAN RODEO Co. NY, ME, RI, MI
Animals of all descriptions - plus props - Turn of the Century, Western,
Farm, Frontier & Circus, Carriages, buggies, stage coaches, covered
wagons, chariots, fire engine, hansom cab, milk wagons, vendors carts,
Dear Tom (and Team)
Just a note to thank you for all of your hard work and professionalism
on 'The Miracle Worker'. It was a pleasure having you on the
Re: Tom Bishop, Tom Bishop Jr., Sally Bishop and the 4B Ranch
To Whom It May Concern:
Please accept this letter as reference for Tom Bishop, Tom Bishop
Jr., and Sally Bishop for the exceptional work they have performed
for us as a multi-talented family of entertainers and stunt professionals. Their
diverse expertise in the field of stunt coordination, animal handling
and theatrical production were all contributing factors in making our "Wild
West" show an internationally recognized and award-winning event, garnering
the ISES International "Esprit Award" for "Event Design" and "Entertainment
Despite the long and arduous rehearsal process, the Bishop's enthusiasm,
sense of humour and professionalism made the show enjoyable for all
cast and crew. In addition, their ability to "ad lib" and improvise
(this was a live show) carried the stage action seamlessly.
I eagerly look forward to the next opportunity to be able to work
with Tom, Tom Jr., and Sally. They are true entertainers, in
every sense of the word.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to call
us at any time.
Jo-Ann M. Craigie
President, Visions Display Inc.
I hope that you pass this letter on... As you probably told them you
did 'Enslavement' for me at Showtime and my background is westerns
like the 'Long Riders', 'Young Riders', and 'Dr. Quinn' and you are
as good as they come when it comes to wranglers, horsemen and coachmen
not to mention just being a great guy.
All the Best,
To Whom It May Concern:
Tom Bishop and his Wild West Show were a huge success here at Niagara
Square in October of 2006, we had just renovated and had this wonderful
weekend Celebration planned and Mother Nature decided to present us
with a severe ice storm. On one day's notice we moved horses,
performers, equipment and one dog into a large empty store and provided
amazing entertainment to our customers surprise and delight. Thank
you Tom for having the ability to act fast and still provide an amazing
show! The weekend was a success and people are still talking
about Niagara Square having horses inside the mall! Thank you
4B Ranch I can't wait to have you back!
Marketing Director, Niagara Square, Niagara Falls, ON
I have been working on the cut of "CHILDREN OF MY HEART" and I'm very
happy. It looks great. What a wonderful experience this
was. The crew and cast were everything I could hope for. There
was a great energy and determination on set from everyone and I think
the potential of the film was realized, and then some.
I just want to say thank you for your contribution to making it all
happen. You and Sonny(the horse) were a great team and I think
you'll be pleased with the finished product. Sonny was always
playing to camera and he was definitely starting to upstage Yani(lead
Again, thank you for your patience and fortitude on the shoot. I
wish you the best in the future. I think Gabrielle Roy would
be pleased with what we did. We can all be proud of this one.
Keith Ross Leckie
Tapestry Films / Screen Door Productions
To Whom It May Concern:
I have completed the shooting of a Showtime film called 'Salem Witch
Trials'. Our Head Wrangler & Horse Trainer was the greatest, Thos.
L. Bishop. He was compassionate and exceptional working on our
set. I can only speak highly of his professionalism and hard
working ethics. he definitely has a way with horses, as this
is displayed with his trick horses and his daughter's talents. I
would use him for an upcoming shoot needing his expertise.
Should you need more information, do not hesitate to contact my office.
Tom Sr., Tom Jr., Mark, Russ and J-Mark,
I just wanted to thank you again for the great job you did on our
'Deadwood' promotion this past week. You guys were absolutely
Your enthusiasm and hard work paid off, the client is thrilled and
I couldn't be happier with how things went. Even in the rain,
you gentlemen were right in character and didn't let it dampen you
spirits or work ethic. It was much appreciated!
Of course a special thanks and an extra carrot to Joker, Devil, Harry,
Gold and Gent. They are absolutely beautiful animals, who behaved
like total pros, calm and composed the whole time. Which in turn
is a direct reflection on you all, your kindness and attention to training
really shows in their behaviour.
Again, thank you so much for making it such a special event for everyone,
and I really hope that we can meet again in the near future.
Much love and thanks,
Krista Slack & Associates
Event Production - Marketing - Multimedia
Crossroads would like to thank you for your outstanding decor work
at The Canada-USA Women's Trade Summit at the Docks Special Event Tent.
You provided an excellent authentic looking country and western setting
for our group of over (200) high-profile, corporate guests. Your
decor was responsible for setting the perfect country atmosphere. Your
decor and work well exceeded our expectations and we were incredibly
pleased with the end results! The horse and wagon were a great
touch and provided the perfect photo opportunity for our guests. And
of course all the ladies certainly enjoyed usuing your Gold Panning
Your whole group was wonderful to work with and we look forward to
booking you again. Thank you!
Suzanne Bristow, CSEP, President & CEO
Carolyn Prear, CSEC Entertainment Administrator
Regina Anthony, B.A. Office Manager
Sara Graham, B.A. Operations
To Whom It May Concern:
The western Fair annually presents a ten-day exhibition which features
entertainment and attractions from around the world. Although
a brand new line-up is generally offered each year, sometimes an attraction
is of such high calibre that we invite it to come back year after year.
Such is the case with Tom bishop and his family, who have entertained
at our fair frequently over more than a dozen years. Their presentation
is versatile and always well-received by our audiences. It is
unique in that six highly-talented members of the Bishop family are
involed in a professional presentation which is completely authentic
in its reproduction of Wild west shows of days gone by.
I have no hesitation in recommeding Mr. Bishop and his '4B Ranch'
family for any event seeking top-quality family entertainment, and
invite you to contact me any time if you need further information.
Western Fair Association,
Attractions & Entertainment Manager
To Whom It May Concern:
I was in charge of the Racetrack and general traffic at Fenwick Fair
last year. The 'Wild west' show put on there by Mr. T.W. Bishop
and his colleagues was a real thriller; it was the most enjoyed item
on the long programme provided for the public at the Fair.
W.C. Crabb, Chief Constable, City of Welland, 1924
To Whom It May Concern:
Thomas W. Bishop, Esq., Producer of Wild West Shows, Ridgeville, ON.
We wish to say that the exhibition given by your company gave good
satisfaction and we recommend it to those desiring this kind of special
attraction. The show is clean and well conducted.
James Battle, Pres.,
John W. Shriner, Sec'y.
Thorold Agricultural Society, Annual Fair, 1923
Wow! The 2004 Calgary Stampede was amazing. The Agricultural
Department experienced terrific program presentations. We extend
our sincere appreciation to you for your contribute to this year's success. Your
presentations were made to standing room only crowds in the Big
Top, a testament to the huge crowd appeal of your energetic trick
riding production. We commend you for your skill, horsemanship
and agility to provide such an entertaining demonstration. Your
athletic ability and horse's talents are very impressive and
the spectators were very quick to show their appreciation.
We extend our deep appreciation to you for the spectacular contribution
that your performances made to the Agricultural Department's
programming at the 2004 Calgary Stampede. We have great admiration
for your dedication and willingness to showcase your sport. We
again thank you for your participation in the Agriculture Program
of the 2004 Calgary Stampede.
Bonnie Carruthers Agriculture Event Coordinator
Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
Dear Mr. Bishop:
The presentation of your Rodeo & Wild West Show during our recent International
Freedom Festival proved to be one of the outstanding events of
the entire Festival. Our anticipated attendance was more than
doubled and we had to turn people away.
Those 3,000 or so who did get in for the show saw an outstanding performance
which was geared to all ages from the very youngest spectator
to their grandparents. We had many favourable remarks about
the show from the spectators who already asked for the show's return
to Windsor. May I personally thank you and your outfit for your cooperation
and the outstanding show that you had presented for us.
Chairman, Windsor-Detroit International Freedom Festival, 1969
This letter is really in lieu of the special medal or the gold plaque that
we should present to you and all your 4B Ranch Rodeo riders for your
part in the 1968 Grandstand Spectacular "Sea to Sea".
If such a presentation were to be made the inscription should read:
"To the 4B Troupe for exemplary services rendered to our extravaganza as
melo-dramatic Metis, thrilling Indian riders, fearless men of the North-West
Mounted Police, irate Eastern citizens and rough British Columbia miners
-- with very special citations to Chuck Aylett as the most effective Louis
Riel in theatrical history, Stewart Wilson and Jim Burke as the fascinating
Dumont brothers, and Tom Bishop as a most incredible Cree Indian."
The preceding paragraph is virtually a sum-up of our entire show,
and since some part of the 4B group appeared in almost every
scene, it is not surprising.
Speaking for my staff, I must tell you that our Directors were amazed by
the performances that they got out of the group, and our Choreographers
surprised even themselves with their adaptations of those great
riding stunts into the Indian ballets. Also the costume people
and the stage management staff asked me to convey their thanks to
your troupe for their earnestness in rehearsals, sincerity in performance,
and over all their complete professionalism.
It was a very great pleasure working with all of you and I know that we
could tackle any spectacle from 'Aida' to 'Custer's Last Stand' with
the 4B Troupe in the cast.
CANADIAN NATIONAL EXHIBITION
Howard R. Cable
Executive Producer of the Grandstand Show "Sea to Sea The
Iron Miracle", 1968
Dear Mr. Bishop:
On behalf of my Board, I wish to let you know that it was a pleasure for
us to deal with your excellent organization and that we and our patrons
were fully satisfied with the eight (8) Rodeo shows presented in
the Agricultural Palace, during the period of our 1968 Exposition, so
we highly recommend your show to any promoters or exhibition managers
who might be interested to provide a good attraction to their
With kindness personal regards, I am Truly Yours,
Alfred Levesque Managing Director,
Exposition Provinciale Quebec 1968